Updated: 6 days ago
How to reduce insect bite reactions
I’m married to a beekeeper. Over some time, a bee stings my face or head, triggering a quasi-anaphylaxis reaction. I get stomach aches and pains, and my heart starts beating quickly. It doesn’t happen when parts of my body below the head are stung. The only explanation I have for this is that the venom from the bee gets to the heart in a concentrated form via the jugular vein. This pattern has developed from years of living with a Beekeeper. People who live with beekeepers are more likely to develop anaphylactic responses to bee stings. Their work clothes get covered with bee stings. The bee sting venom dries and is dispersed in the air. By breathing it in, people who live with beekeepers and don’t get stung as much develop a partial anaphylactic response. I’m a certified foot reflexologist who is flexible with my joints. In the past, I have performed reflexology on myself immediately afterward to avoid getting sick. It works like an “EpiPen,” but it’s much cheaper. This “Bug Bite Thing” product creates a suction and pulls the poison out. I used it right away. It helped me get all the bee stingers out as well. Make sure to disinfect the device and area when you use it when you use it. It also pulled some of the blood out. I had no ill feelings and reduced swelling due to the bee sting. It’s excellent. Use it for splinters as well. When you don’t have a health care plan, you learn to be creative with your medical issues. Here is a link below if you want to get it.
Bug Bite Thing
Click Here to purchase on Amazon *Affiliate Link