Updated: May 31
Henna Brow Aftercare
1. Allow brows to dry for the first 2 hours
2. Do not get brows wet or cleanse them for the next 2 hours .
They need to oxygen to fully develop the final results.
3. Avoid Sun exposure
4. Avoid tanning with Sun tanning Beds
5. Avoid wearing makeup or adding anything to the brows for the next 24 hours.
6. No swimming for 24 hours
7. Avoid excessive heat (sauna or steam room)
8. Avoid use of oil based cleansers or products around the brow area
9. Do not rub or scrub the eyebrows
10. Avoid Retin A, glycolic acid, salicylic acid or peels as it encourages the skin to shed. This may shorten the length of time the henna brow lasts.
11.My Lash & Brow Enhancement serum is a great aftercare product for clients to keep their eyebrows healthy,shiny and strong.
12.Rebook your henna brows for 4 to 6 weeks to keep them looking great.